1.1
Additional Fees

I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity.I'm in Clay County, Fl, not far from the Orange Park town hall - the peoe who hired these clowns.

I have complained a number of times about their lack of service to no avail. The neighbors will be asking town hall to go with other options if Advanced can't figure out what they are supposed to do. The picture of the pile is almost 3 months old and the pile grows to this day.

I could shovel it up but then why would I pay city hall to provide that service?I have recommended to the town manager to fire this company as the are an obvious waste of resources.

Review about: Advanced Disposal Residential Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Advanced Disposal?

Comments

Waste Management - Video of driver angrily tossing garbage cans across street Waste Management "...I still have NO BINS - they delivered them to WRONG ADDRESS [...] I called at 8 am today. Driver did come an hour later - but angrily threw my..." Read more Advanced disposal continually blocks my driveway! Advanced Disposal "I place my receptacles next to the drive and when I return home, I find the collection crew has blocked my drive with the receptacles. I live on a very..." Read more Republic Services is it legal Extortion and Fraud or Illegal Republic Services "They took two of my payments and credited a closed account. Causing the open account to go delinquent and charged with multiple lien fee's. They promised me they would apply..." Read more Atlanta Gas Light - Horrible customer service and even worse technicians. Atlanta Gas Light "As a gas south customer in Georgia for over 30 years, i requested my gas service to be suspended while I was at my vacation home in another state. Of..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more