1.1
Additional Fees

Never in the past 10 years as a small business owner, nor as a consumer, have I EVER had such POOR customer service. Review your contracts CAREFULLY!

They roped us into a long & expensive contract, telling us that we were going to get a dumpster with a lockbox capabilities; According to our contract we've been paying for this AND weekly pick-up service for well over a year, and they've still YET to give us the correct dumpster. After SEVERAL phone conversations and MULTIPLE UNFULFILLED PROMISES of dropping it off, theyWtf've now resorted to IGNORING our phone calls. It's UNBELIEVABLE that they can completely NEGLECT the terms of our contract, with NO consequence. We even tried to visit their local office, only to be filtered and turned away at the guard station out front.

How convenient that not only do they NOT follow the terms of their own contract, but they don't even allow a consumer to properly complain and get resolution. Not only are we STILL without the locking dumpster they PROMISED us was being delivered last Friday, but our dumpster was just dumped (finally) after weeks of begging them to do so. This is also another recurring problem we've had with them, they never pick-up weekly. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE!

PERSONAL OR BUSINESS!!!!!! Thoroughly disgusted and fed up.

Reason of review: poor cust. service, delivery problem & breech of contract.

Preferred solution: I want a return phone call & out of our contract and nothing more, so that I can find a legitimate company to pick up my dumpster..

I didn't like: Employees, Reliability of service, I give them a big fat zero, Are a scam disguised as a large company, Being lied to constantly.

Comments

I am a residential customer and I couldn't agree with you more!!! Horrible service, especially when scheduled bulk pick ups, that never get picked up because the driver lies and says it's not allowed in bulk. smh I don't even give them 1 *Very dissatisfied customer