Resolved
1.5
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jan 08

They reversed the charges made to my credit card.

Original review posted by user Dec 31, 2018

Advanced Disposal bills their customers three months in advanced for their services. The credit card I used for auto pay is charged every third month on the 28th.

On September 28, 2018 Advanced Disposal charged that credit card in the amount of $89.83 for services during the months of October, November, and December. On December 10, I called to cancel my services. I had three weeks worth of garbage collection services paid for at the time of cancellation.

On DECEMBER 28, 2018, 18 days after I canceled services, Advanced Disposal charged my credit card for another full billing period in the amount of $90.66. I called to explain to them that I had canceled my services and I was told that I still owed a balance of $10.24.

They have so far refused to reverse the fraudulent charge of $90.66 and I now suspect they're planning on making another fraudulent charge for this $10.24 they somehow think I owe them.

I included a photo of the charge made to my card along with an unsigned email I received from Advanced Disposal acknowledging the fact that they knew my account was closed on 12/10 yet still charged my credit card on 12/28 for anther full billing period.

This company is nothing but a SCAM!! Never give them your credit card information if you're ever forced to hire them!

Product or Service Mentioned: Advanced Disposal Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Fraudulently charged my credit card after canceling service.

Comments