Cannot wait to get out of a contract that WE DID NOT SIGN with Advanced Disposal.They include your contract "renewal" as a flyer with a monthly bill.

If you do NOT reply to it - your are automatically their customer for 5 YEARS unless you buy it out. This really seems deceptive. So now they just continue to raise the price for our little dumpster they pick up every other week and we have no way out. I've called another local company and they could provide us with a better dumpster, better service and for 1/4 - YES - 1/4 of the cost that Advanced is charging.

Cannot wait to get rid of Advanced Disposal!!!Typically don't complain much - but this REALLY gets me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of dumpster service. Advanced Disposal needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dumpster service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Advanced Disposal.

Had an Experience with Advanced Disposal?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1343289

Absolutely the worst company we have ever dealt with for residential trash service. They are not reliable. Don't waste your money on them!

Odenville, Alabama, United States #1273135

I wish there's a department or some agency can help us, I'm really bad stuck with these people's too, very bad business they are doing, just robbing us