3.5
Additional Fees

I place my receptacles next to the drive and when I return home, I find the collection crew has blocked my drive with the receptacles.I live on a very busy street and have to go several blocks away to park of road, walk back, then move the containers, then walk back to the car to come home.

This happens practically every time! I have called the company, they have had mangers call me and promise to train the crews not to do this but it never works!

How can people be ignorant to the fact they are blocking access to this driveway?It makes me wonder if this a deliberate act.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Advanced Disposal and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Advanced Disposal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Advanced Disposal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Advanced Disposal?

Comments

Manitowoc, Wisconsin, United States #1268978

As a driver for this company im very sorry you have experienced this....not all of us are like that...I do apologize for thier laziness